Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Arizona Diamondbacks Unveil Brilliant Ticket Ideas

By David
Kaye

Being a student in college can put a real strain on your purchasing power. With tuition and miscellaneous expense you don't have the extra spending money to attend several baseball games a year.

The Arizona Diamondbacks have attempted to resolve that issue with the ''Student Season Pass.'' If you are a student in the Phoenix area you will now have the opportunity to attend every D-Backs home game for ''as low as $29.99 per month.''

I find this marketing strategy by Arizona to be a real home run for students and D-Backs management. While the game can be affordable for students, it brings more fans to Chase Field and increases revenue for the team. This was a great idea and if I were a student in the Phoenix area I would attend as many games as possible to cheer on my Diamondbacks. Not to mention, Chase field is one of the premier stadiums in baseball with a swimming pool and retractable roof.

The team offers three ticket plans to students. There is the student season plan for $29.99 a month, the student school year plan for $39.99 a month and the student summer plan for $39.99 a month. If successful, I hope that this idea can be adopted by more major league clubs.

1 comments:

colt said...

You guys seen the game, unbelievable, Diamondbacks is my best team in the MLB. I wish I could go to watch all their games but ticket prices this season are getting very pricy. Brokers made the game hard to attend. Well talking about Brokers. I found a new web site where you can compare Arizona Diamondbacks ticket brokers, the site is
http://www.ticketwood.com/mlb/Arizona-Diamondbacks-Tickets/index.php . Well I hope this will be helpful for you guys. Go Go Diamondbacks. Keep me updated Great blog!!!

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative